Monday 2 November 2015

ALHAMDULILLAH : A big RELIEF

Salam sisters and friends,

How are you? Feeling better ? Hopefully, May Allah ease everything. Me ? Alhamdulillah, Thank you ALLAH for this big big big RELIEF.

Why i am say so ? Hurm, after think about it all over a month, i think this is the right time for me to take a next step on my life. Yeah, its a little bit drastic and sometimes i feel i am not ready BUT until when i have to wait and let myself surround by the -ve things. OH NO...

PLEASE STOP IT BEFORE IT GET MORE WORSE...

Ahahahaha , at first my MOM were totally DISAGREE with my decision, and i know why, because down and deep at your heart, you afraid that your little daughter can not survive in this new world and era.

Dear MOM,
That i most adore ,

I have made a decision, and i really appreciate that little piece of WORRY you have, i have to choose either my work or my family, my cute little Aisyah and Husien, and ofcos my kind hearted husband that worth to live with .

I believe and am strongly put my believe in Allah, every little piece of REZEKI is come from HIM, no one can deny it,

Owh i remember , one of DR MAZA videos,

and all of you should watch it,



Thank you frens for all the memories we have made and created together. I will keep it , PROMISE. 

and for you little fren, thank you for your warm welcoming during my time when i pass the LETTER to you, ahahhhaaha and Alhamdulillah i have prepared mine to accept your actions and react towards it. Thank you, may Allah ease your JOURNEY. 

Salam A Big RELIEF, 
Ainie.Othman

No comments:

Post a Comment

RAMADHAN DI TAHUN 2020

Assalammualaikum semua....  after a long paused, hey , i'm back. Here is the story for my first post in year 2020.  Ramadhan di tahun 20...