Monday 30 June 2014

Its JulY

Salam,

Hye, its July ...seems like anothers 5 months to go December .. Phewwwww how time flies so fast... seems like yesterday i heard kebaboom and see bunga api di KLCC sempena New Year Celebration. But, alhamdulillah Allah still give us chance and opportunity to change and be a better person.

And yet, this is 3rd Ramadhan.... Hope this Ramadhan bring us joy, happiness, and more nearer to Allah.. Ammmmiiinnnn....

Past 6 month , a lots of things happen, and alhamdulillah all problem get solve dengan izinNya.

In January, 
Most meaningful month as my one and only husband turn 27 years old .. and alhamdulillah i manage to do some simple kenduri for him.. and his with the cake.. ngeeee......




Love u so much, may our love, marriage and relationship remain till jannah.. I can't imagine if i am with out u.. You are my supporters, You are my partners, You are my advisers, You are my ear, my eyes, my arm to hold .. 

Ya Allah, Tq for gift me such a precious gift i never had.. May your dream stay big and come true. 

uhuhuuhuk... 



Now, its February Story, 

Weekend Family Gate way to Cameron Highland. 

Alhamdulillah and Thank you Allah for this Opportunity.. 


tangan si kecik nie... hehehheh 


our hotel for the short and accident vacancy. 


In March, 

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, since we have the opportunity to go for a BIG FAMILY VACAY to TERENGGANU.. 

Alhamdulillah, 

Alhamdulillah, 

Alhamdulillah...



All the family gateway participants.. exclude my father in law becoz he is the one who snap the photo. hehehhe


My beloved moms... 




My sweet little angle Aisyah , introduce dia ngan pasir, alhamdulillah tak di"ngap" pasir tue.. heheheh 


In April, 

First Aider Training.. weeehuuuuu.....




hahahah control ayu.. maafkan saya.. 




Bilik tidur tuk 2 malam.. phewww... huhuhu bawak aisyah punye bear jew... 


In MAY, 

Zoo negara here we come.... 


Ummi and aisyah... 



In June, 

Fathers Day...
Mak Long Besday...
Mak Besday, 

and ofcourse, 
Aisyah Turn 1...

Dekwan tunang...
Apis tunang..

Semakin berkembang famili ini...
Ya Allah permudahkanlah setiap urusan kami...


Panjangkan umur dan kasih sayang mereka.. 



Tunang dekwan with us... 



si happy aisyah




Happy fathers day PAPA...... 

bersungguh nak berebut air ngan papa dia.. 





Apis fiancee.... 





Mak long besday at palace of the gorden horses... fuhhhh horses everywhere...




The front lady in green jubah is my mak long.. happy besday. .



My beloved mom.. happy besday mak... 




Aiyark... aisyah terkejut coz atok mak kata umur die 25 instead of 52..hehehhehh


huhhuh panjangnya entry kan... tp banyak gambo jew.. harap jangan la boring... 

phewww...



Salam manis bulan julai, 
Ainie.Humpis






No comments:

Post a Comment

RAMADHAN DI TAHUN 2020

Assalammualaikum semua....  after a long paused, hey , i'm back. Here is the story for my first post in year 2020.  Ramadhan di tahun 20...